Tuesday, January 28, 2020

22. Chaos Champion Renovation.

Back in 2004 this model was given to my son by one of the 40K collectors in our gaming group. Over the years it has lost parts and suffered wear and tear. Anyway my son and a Necron player had a debate over the Necron C'Tan the Nightbringer with the Necron player arguing that the Nightbringer was the baddest guy on the tabletop. The 40K collector and several others joined in on the debate. Soon the Necron player challenged my son to model vs model match up. The Nightbringer against anyone my son wanted to field. Then and there my son chose a Chaos Champion. The collector asked my son if would let him build and paint the model for him. He agreed. Here is the model from that epic duel, which by the way, Chaos won.

It is one of my hobby goals this year to rebuild and repaint this model then build a warband around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment